Between Your Ears was initially an undergraduate independent study project in which I explored the usefulness and details of how to use podcasting to dispell myths surrounding psychology and neuroscience. Unforuntately, once the project was finished I fell off the horse, so to speak, and BYE has been in the shadows. That was then, this is now.
Enter Between Your Ears 2.0. Starting some time in April, I will be working on getting Between Your Ears back online, with new episodes coming to you. My goals in the new BYE include:
- Explore relevant and current issues in the study of the brain and behaviour
- Make these topics exciting and interesting to a broad audience
- Give the entire show a nice polish: new cover art, new audio & bumpers
- Establish myself as an authority on psychology and neuroscience online
In the mean time, here’s some things to whet your appitite:
- Listen, or relisten, to the archive
- E-mail me your brain and behaviour questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe to the podcast via RSS or iTunes
QUESTION: What do you want to see from the new-and-improved Between Your Ears Podcast? Leave a comment below!